The range of structural aluminum profiles consists of different product lines to meet all the needs of the industrial sector and more.
Workplaces can be separated from aluminum constructions, belt conveyors can be completed. It is possible to assemble linear systems and lifting systems, linear motorized guides, safety fences and much more, everything that can be functional in various areas of mechanical design.
The available profile series are:
- - 20 series profiles, 5/6 mm inner groove (SLOT)
- - 30 series profiles, 6/8 mm inner groove
- - 40 series profiles, 8/10 mm inner groove
- - 45 series profiles, 8/10 mm inner groove
- - 50 series profiles, 10 mm inner groove
- - Protective profiles
- - Special profiles
All profiles are made of aluminum alloy EN-AW6060 or on request EN-AW 6063. The profiles are usually supplied anodized, surface coating depth 12 μm. Upon request, most profiles can be supplied with untreated surfaces. The machining accuracy of the profiles complies with the technical standards according to UNI-EN 12020-2.
Profile lengths L = 6,040m; (can be supplied cut).