With our 33 years of experience, today we are the preferred Toggle Clamp brand for many companies in the automotive, white goods, defense, food and agricultural industries all over the world. We will keep innovating to present you with the best secret heroes of manufacturing.
Toggle clamp that is basically a fastening element has various ranges of application in several branches of industry. It provides maximum holding , pushing pulling and squeezing forces with minimum power. Having a lock system that will prevent from being opened due to sudden impacts, vibrations or shocks grants privileges to the “KUKAMET”. It also offers opportunity to use parts in any way through its compression ends.
- - At automotive welding, control and assembly apparatus
- - For fixing parts at production
- - For fixing steel sheet
- - For production apparatus
- - At areas of metal processing
- - For profile squeeze
- - For cover squeeze
- - At apparatus of serial production
- - For chopping of wood plastics and iron
- - Automotive industries
- - White goods industries
- - Machine manufacturers
- - Food sector
- - Plastics sector
- - Wood sector
- - Ceramics sector
- - High-quality steel sheets parts are galvanized
- - Heat treated and lubricated bushings
- - Stainless rivets (304 quality)
- - Plastic handles are easy grabbing, resistant to oil and break, suitable for human health and food
- - Assembly with different connection bases at various positions
- - Compression bolts are resistant to oil and fire, fixation distances can be adjusted by enabling movement in 2 axial
- - All our standard model toggle clamps are manufactured from high grade steel
- - Special designed of our R304 quality stainless steel rivets minimize wear and ensure long endurance.
- - Bushings hardened by heat treatment reduce wear
- - Lubricated hinges ensure easy operation and wear resistance
- - Polyurethane oil resistant ergonomic handle; for easy operation, is impact resistant and flexible. Softens at 80 °C, melts at 180 °C. For high temperatures we advice metal handles
- - The silicon squeeze part can be used in temperatures between -60 °C and 200 °C. It can handle peaks in temperature up to 250 °C. It is flexible and highly resistant to air pressure and ozone. It is not suited for apllications needing strong mechanical properties. For these aplications we advice metal squeeze parts.
- - The modular series is thanks to the forged steel arms, hardened bushings and grinded pins capable of handling the heaviest jobs with long endurance without any problem.
- - Our peumatic swing clamps are equiped with a dust guard to prolong their lifespan. Our special design ensures a high accuracy in repeating cycles.
Toggle clamps for specialized applications:
A wide range of our toggle clamps is available in ST52 grade steel, stainless steel and in all black. These models can be identified by the letters S and B in front of the product code respectively. Our sales team will be happy to assist you to make the right choice.
Stainless Steel Series
The product of choice for applications where stringent hygiene requirements or high corrosion and acid resistance is needed. For example in the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries. Stainless steel clamps and latches are also ideal for use in outdoor applications where they are subjected to harsh weather conditions.
The main benefits of stainless steel are:
- - Very high corrosion and acid protection against environmental influences
- - Anti-magnetic properties
- - No need for extra coating
The black series is purpose designed for use with optical measurement applications. The application of a matt black phosphate coating prevents the reflection of light or laser beams, whilst also providing corrosion protection. The non-reflective properties of these clamps enable them to be isolated from the work piece easily while processing the measurement data and drastically improve data quality.
1. Toggle clamps